Tuesday 28 June 2011

ESCAPE!

It's been a REALLY   l  o  n  g  
week at school for lots of reasons:


1. SPELLING TESTS. 
2. MORE SPELLING TESTS.
3. CORRECTING SPELLING TESTS.
4. MARCUS CORRECTING MY SPELLING TEST.
5. FINDING OUT I'VE GOT SOME SPELLINGS WRONG.
6. FINDING OUT MARCUS HAS MORE  RIGHT THAN ME.


And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... 
Mr. Fullerman catches me DOODLING instead of re-writing my spellings. 
(I'm in trouble.) GROAN. 
       Ideally  this would be an excellent time to  
   ESCAPE from class. (See Panda in this  video...
   keep watching until the end.)









I'm saved when Norman Watson 
sticks a pen up his nose and then fires it 
out again by sneezing. It f l i e s  through the air
and lands at Mr Fullermans feet.
which distracts him nicely from my non spelling 
doodles. 
Phew... home time at last.



1 comment:

  1. I keep writing about it whenever I see anything related to it. His work is excellent. Keep it up. Based on the information provided in your previous article, we created your article. You can learn more about this Spacebar Counter - Space Bar Speed Test tool in our article. We're sure you will find this interesting. Read.

    ReplyDelete